Oyster Research specialise in providing a comprehensive range of high quality market research services designed to help clients to answer the complex issues they face in today's tough business environment.
We respond quickly to client needs by providing research (at realistic prices) that sets out to find solutions that address the real issues, either as stand-alone projects or as part of an on-going programme.
Our research staff are all graduates or professionally qualified and hold appropriate professional membership of the Market Research Society (MRS). All work is undertaken in accordance with the MRS code of professional conduct.
We have specialist skills in the following areas
- Marketing planning
- New product development (from concept through to launch)
- Market potential studies
- Advertising research
- Pricing research
- Packaging research
- Product testing
- Strategic development studies (and implementation)
- Brand image and positioning
- Market segmentation
- Customer satisfaction research
- Customer loyalty studies
- Employee satisfaction studies
- Acquisition studies
- On-line research and surveys